Type of place |
My family and I live in an apartment inside of a residential conjunto, is spacious with good amenities, peaceful environment, is nice and harmonious for rest, no noise affecting peace and has good security in night and also all day. |
Size and Location |
The apartment is about 70 m2 and is located in southern Cali, located in a strategic position to quickly arrive the north by a continuous main avenue, it is near to access to main stations the MIO, and can arrive easily and quick to center the city. |
Inside the place |
My apartment has three bedrooms 3x3 approximately, all with closets, a guest bathroom and one private in the main room, a kitchen with patio of clothes, a large living room and dining room, a balcony, and has good ventilation. |
Outside the place |
Outside the apartment there are many green areas, playground, soccer field, and the pool area, the apartment is surrounded by a green area and many residential complexes. |
Feelings |
I love my house because in it after work and study, I can get to sleep quietly without noise and fresh air. I can enjoy of watching the movies or TV shows that I like, cooking and spending time with my dad while the TV is. |
lunes, 28 de noviembre de 2016
What is my house like?
Suscribirse a:
Enviar comentarios (Atom)

No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario