martes, 29 de noviembre de 2016

Self Interest Information.

Self Interest Information of web page
This first page I expose as in one of my interest, the website is news. Well, most of the time I like to read news to be updated with the events that happen in my country and also because I like and I like reading them.
This website is a psychologist that I like a lot, I also see through her television program, I really like the lessons that leave, strengthening and complemented my studies in the career of psychology, I also like the approach in The area of family therapy and child psychology, which are the two branches of psychology that I like, including providing good knowledge as a basis for these areas of psychology.

Self Interest Information of video in YouTube

The link I like on YouTube is https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCtVaOX0m8oKEYFacSX7x0Tw because it is a link that provides several videos of the Channel History Channel, since I have always liked history, anthropology, and science That study the development and evolution of life, the forms of lives and cultures, which can also complement my studies in psychology.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario