I get up 6:30 am every morning, I brush my teeth, have a shower, I prepare my breakfast and then I eat it, I go to work in my car about 7:30am, and I start at 8am, after I have lunch from 12:30pm to 2pm approximately, and finish the work at 6pm, after I return to my house, I arrived on 6:30pm or 7pm depending of the traffic of the city, when I arrived very tired I watch tv for a while to rest my mind, after I study and do the activities and works of the university, about on 9:pm I go out to eat with my father near of the apartment or often I prepared dinner, I return on 10pm and I brush my teeth and continue my studies until midnight approximately, when I finish the study I’m going to bed to rest.

No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario